Post 7 - A career-related website / an expert on your field

As I said on my first post about my autobiography, I am an Theory and History of Arts student and I am on my forth year. My career is mostly about investigating certain topics like for example artists, eras in time, movements, etc. Most of the time we research that information on secondary sources like books, encyclopedias, articles, etc. or in primary sources like newspapers from the time, interviews, speeches, etc.

The primary sources are mostly found on the library files, which used to be very difficult a while back. Now, thanks to the technology advances there are many files on the internet, The website “Memoria Chilena” has a big number of files to make studies which makes it a lot easier to do research from the comfort of your home, beside of having lots and lots of pictures which you can see not having to worry about damaging the material of the text.
I really recommend that website para everyone who needs to investigate and have no time to go to the library.

Link: http://www.memoriachilena.gob.cl/602/w3-channel.html

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6 - What's your favourite TV show / film?

Post 4 - What are some of your favourite hobbies/pastimes?

Post 3- What's your favourite piece of technology?