Post 2- why did you choose this career/course?

When i was a child i dreamed of being an actress or dancer so i took school workshops linked to my interests. in wich i was u to eleven years. 
After that i lost interest in everything, including studies. 

with 15 years old discovered my love for human studies and at the same time developed i hate for science and mathematics. that hate towards scientific studies. led me to have trouble with some of my teachers.  Despite this. i wasn't totally sure of what moved me as career. I had a lot of options in my mind; history, theater, pedagogics and even becoming a circus clown.

 Resultado de imagen para homero payaso  As my last year in highs school finished and still wasn't sure what do you my future, i decided to prepare myself a whole year (2015) for the PSU test, so i could get a better score. At the same time that would give me some space time that would give me some space to think in peace about my future. That same year i discovered that it was possible to study art history, wich involved my love for history, art and reading. I took the PSU test in december and enrolled myself to study Art of history.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6 - What's your favourite TV show / film?

Post 4 - What are some of your favourite hobbies/pastimes?

Post 3- What's your favourite piece of technology?