Post 3- What's your favourite piece of technology?

Hello, this post is about my favourite technological device. Personally, I’m not a big fan of technology, I have never had any video games, TV screens or the latest smartphones. But if I had to choose something, it would be the internet, because of the communication and information capacity it has (it gives you access to a lot of media sources). I love the idea of being able to watch movies in the comfort of my home, especially when I don't have any money to go to the cinema. 
I love that I can read manga which is very uncommon in Chile. Not many people can have access to those Japanese comics because of the language barrier/constraint, but they can be found online, already translated, for free and in HD.
On the other hand, a side from the entertainment part, it is great tool for studyng, where you can find academic papers and useful investigations for my University knowledge.In my history of arts studies I have to work with mostly pictures, for example a painting in a French museum because of the clear distance without internet I wouldn't be able to see it if it's not a book. 
Lastly I would like point out that thanks for the internet people communication is much easier.


 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6 - What's your favourite TV show / film?

Post 4 - What are some of your favourite hobbies/pastimes?