Post 5 - A photograph and its story

On this post I’m going to talk about a little memory from my life at school. In this picture I am with my class mates in Puerto Varas on our School Tour.  This travel was so important to me because till that exact moment we never consider each other as friends, but after this travel we bonded so closely that we became all friend to the present. Personally I am very thankful of this moment because I got to know my classmates who I never establish any relationship before, getting to know the better. But on the other side I also got to know better the south of Chile, which is incredibly beautiful.

Every single one of us is in this picture, even the ones that are not alive today, which makes it even more important to me to have this picture as a treasure and the memories behind it. Seeing it makes me laugh and remember how much it took for all of us to get there and the thousands of tries we had, the ones that fell and the ones that never wanted to go back down.



La imagen puede contener: 2 personas

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6 - What's your favourite TV show / film?

Post 4 - What are some of your favourite hobbies/pastimes?

Post 3- What's your favourite piece of technology?