Post 9 - If you could be someone else, who would you be?

''If I was a rich girl (na, na....)See, I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl
No man could test me, impress me,my cash flow would never ever endCause I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl'' (rich girl, Gwen Stefani) 

On this post I am going to talk about who I would be if I could be someone else. I got the chance to be someone else I would definitely choose to be Kim Kardashian. I think she is a person who doesn’t contribute anything to society, I even consider her useless, but even knowing all that I would love to be her for more than 24 hours. 
Her personality is not very interesting and she doesn’t have one thing that call out my attention, however it is so interesting and admirable how a person with no talent get to make such big amounts of money. I would say is that what I like about her; how millionaire she is and how she doesn’t have to do absolutely nothing productive with her life, and get to make money. I find it fascinating the idea of having the only concern of having to spend money in food and traveling, only worrying about taking pictures of myself and make people jealous of my life. 
Another person I would like to be is Leonardo Farkas’s daughter, and have my whole life insured and giving myself the luxury of studying many things and never having to work.

Resultado de imagen para kim kardashian meme plata

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6 - What's your favourite TV show / film?

Post 4 - What are some of your favourite hobbies/pastimes?

Post 3- What's your favourite piece of technology?